Level of education: Bachelor programmes
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 4 years
Language of instruction: English and Russian
Main educational courses
- Micro- and Macroeconomics
- Mathematical Analysis and Linear Algebra
- Contemporary Management and Corporate Economics
- Finance and Financial Management
- Social and Economic Statistics, Econometric Analysis
- Business Accounting and Management Accounting
- World Economics and International Relations
- Foreign Language
The graduates acquire an opportunity to work as junior analysts, economists and managers at private and public companies (and their structural divisions) in various fields of activity (marketing, financial regulation, investment and innovation, international cooperation), local administrations, government agencies, research and educational organisations.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.