This spring, St Petersburg University is launching a set of online presentations of educational programmes for international applicants. The first presentation will be held on 10 April.
SPbU representatives will speak on various details of being a student of a particular programme and the 2018 regulations for admission of international applicants — the admission quotas, minimum points, the procedure of preparing the required documents. You are free to ask questions during these presentations.
The set includes the following thirteen programmes in social sciences and humanities taught in English, either fully or partially.
- International Relations
- Strategic and Arms Control Studies
- Sociology in Russia and China
- Baltic and Nordic Studies
- International Trading System
- International Sociology
- Business Economics
- BRICS Studies
- Political Science
- Political Governance and Public Policy
- European Studies
- Public Relations as Part of International Relations
The presentations will be delivered in English. See the schedule here.