Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. And while we're co...
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. And while we?re committed to building the perfect search engine, our work goes well beyond delivering accurate search results. The spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship that made our company a success right from the start underpins the work we do every day, from constantly pushing the boundaries of our products to researching alternative energies or devising new ways to interact with our clients.
Contrary to popular belief, we don?t just hire engineers. Whether it?s developing new business strategies, enhancing customer happiness, providing online marketing consultancy to our clients or bringing products to market, there are plenty of graduate opportunities at Google that don?t involve algorithms. To learn more about Google we invite you to attend Google Workshop, open on Oct 10th, at 9.30 am in Google Office.
We also accepting applications for a range of technical and non-technical, full-time opportunities and we are interested in final year students and recent graduates from all disciplines.
If you have:
- Previous experience or interest in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and customizing experience to a customer base.
- Interest in working against an assigned quota.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
..then we invite you to register for Google Workshop by clicking the "apply" button.Please note that all registered CVs will be reviewed and suitable candidates will be invited to attend our workshop. Please note that the entire event will be held in English and the deadline to apply is 3-Oct-2014. We will inform you of the outcome by 9-Oct-2014.