12 to 16 November 2018
From 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Tovstonogov Bolshoi Drama Theatre, Small Stage, 65 nab. reki Fontanki, St Petersburg
The results of the TurgenevFest International Theatre Festival will be summed up and the award-winning performance staged within the framework of the 7th St Petersburg International Cultural Forum.
The participants present their theatrical projects devoted to the works and ideas of Ivan Turgenev. All of the performances have been created for this Festival. The competition is held from 12 to 16 November; on the last day the play selected by the jury as the winner will be performed once again.
Languages: Russian, English, German, Italian, Indonesian and Armenian.
The participants are student theatre groups from the following universities:
- International University for Foreigners, Siena, Italy
- Padjadjaran University, Indonesia
- Russian-Armenian University, Armenia
- Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, Republic of Korea
- Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Germany
- Stanford University, USA
- Vilnius University, Lithuania
- St Petersburg University, Russia
- Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia
- Kazan Federal University, Russia