15 to 17 November 2018
In 2018, 10 museum routes dedicated to Italy and Ivan Turgenev in St Petersburg will be organised for the participants and guests of the International Cultural Forum.
- Works of the architect Domenico Andrea Trezzini in St Petersburg (a two-hour bus tour)
- Italian architect Domenico Trezzini, the creator of the Peter and Paul Fortress in St Petersburg (a walking tour of the Peter and Paul Fortress; duration: 1 hour 15 minutes)
- Architect Carlo di Giovanni Rossi, the author of classical ensembles of St Petersburg (a two-hour bus tour)
- «Oh, why, dear Rossi, is your street so short? ...» (a walking tour of Ostrovsky Square, Architect Rossi Street and Lomonosov Square; duration: 1 hour 15 minutes)
- The Italian architects of St Petersburg: Antonio Rinaldi, Carlo Rossi, Giacomo Quarenghi, Bartolomeo Rastrelli (a walking tour of Manege Square exploring the busts of the Italian architects who contributed to the architectural image of the city; duration: 45 minutes)
- Classical buildings of St Petersburg created by architect Giacomo Quarenghi (a two-hour bus tour)
- Carlo Rossi, the author of the Palace Square ensemble (a 40-minute walking tour)
- Italian art in the Hermitage art collection (a 90-minute walking tour)
- Ivan Turgenev in St Petersburg (a three-hour bus tour)
- Ivan Turgenev as a student of Imperial St Petersburg University (a walking tour of the Main Building of St Petersburg University with a visit to the University museum; duration: 1 hour 15 minutes)
You can register for the tours on the website of the International Cultural Forum.