May 30–31, 2019
10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
St Petersburg University is holding the international research and practice conference Synergy of Languages and Cultures: Interdisciplinary Research.
The conference includes a series of breakout sessions, round table discussions and workshops, where participants will have the opportunity to discuss academic and methodological approaches to teaching foreign languages and matters related to interlingual and intercultural interaction and translation.
- Romance languages and literatures in the cultural dialogue
- Professional language pedagogy
- Linguocultural aspects of language, translation and communication
- Industry-specific translation and teaching languages for specific purposes
- Current trends in cognitive linguistics
- Media discourse in international communication
- East and West. A dialogue between languages and cultures