taught in Russian
Level of education
Mode of study
- Foreign Language
- History of Physics and Applied Mathematics
- Computer Technologies in Fundamental Research
- Monte-Carlo Methods in Theory and Practice
- Optical Transmission and Processing of Signals
- Application of High-Performance Computing Systems in Research
- Modern Philosophy and Methodology of Science
- Modern Problems of Natural Science
- Theory and Methods of Digital Image Processing
The programme is designed for master students who carry out practical activities in the application of methods of applied mathematics and physics using computer technology. The fields of application: natural sciences, natural and exact sciences, social and economic sciences.
The professional activity of the graduates includes research, design, engineering and manufacturing, organisational and managerial, normative and methodological, consulting, socially-oriented and pedagogical work related to the use of mathematics, programming and high-performance computing.
- Information systems specialist
- Systems analyst
- Educator (professional training, professional education and additional professional education)
- Specialist in R&D organisation and management
- R&D engineer
Intrested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.