- 30,000 students
- 6,000 academic staff
- 398 main educational programmes
- 1,500 internship contracts and partnership agreements
- Over 450 partner universities
- 9 Nobel Prize winners
- 26 resource centres of the University Research Park
- 7 mln. books at the St Petersburg state university M. Gorky Scientific Library
- Over 12,000 places in the University halls of residence
We help our graduates build a Successful Career
- dynamic career and employment services.
- SPbU days of career with representatives from JTI, SUN InBev Russia, Intel, Unilever, P&G, MARS, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte Touche, KPMG, Ernst&Young, Toyota, Nokian Tyres, International Paper.
- Employer input in the development and evaluation of educational programmes
St Petersburg University is one of the best places to find talented employees.
Maria Burakova, HR Director, Heineken Russia
McKinsey is a long-standing partner of St Petersburg University. We currently employ about 30 graduates from different areas. Apart from business and economics, there are graduates with degrees in mathematics, physics, and biology. We appreciate the all-round knowledge and comprehensive training provided by the University and actively engage not only talented students but also graduates.
Vladimir Chernyavsky, Partner at Mckinsey & Co
SPbU graduates employed by our company show a very high aptitude for learning, breadth of knowledge and interests, have a flexible and analytical mind, a sound approach to any task.
Artem Vasutin, Partner at Deloitte
We have a long-standing track record of successful partnership with the University and we will continue to build on this incredibly positive experience of developing talents in young professionals — graduates of SPbU. Ekaterina Aridova, Сhief Operating Officer, St Petersburg, Colliers International
One of the major benefits of learning at SPbU, which ensures the competitiveness of its graduates in the job market, is the rich breadth of academic knowledge. A wide range of courses in various subjects allows students to gain maximum information from different fields of knowledge.
Alexander Prokofiev, Senior Scientist, Laboratory of Molecular Genetics, BIOCAD