We are pleased to inform you that St. Petersburg State University has announced an open call for conduction of fundamental and applied interdisciplinary research in the period 2018-2020 in the following research areas:
- Digital economy: infrastructure, technological and socio-economic aspects
- Investment potential of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation: opportunities, challenges and prospects
- Modern anthropology in natural and social sciences system
- Innovative technologies for ensuring information security of the Russian Federation
- Environmental safety and urbanization problems
- The Russian language as a state language
- MegaScience: fundamental theoretical and experimental research as an instrument for the long-term development of the Russian Federation
- Personalized medicine: methods of complex differential diagnostics, individualized treatment and targeted transport of medicine
- Microbiome technologies as a resource for highly productive farming
Research should begin within the 1st quarter of 2018. Funding period – up to 3 years. Funding amount for each research offered by SPbU – up to 10 mln. Russian roubles annually.
Please be informed that both Russian and non-Russian citizens are eligible to apply as a research leader.
Applications are accepted until 5.45 p.m. (Moscow time) on January 23rd, 2018. Online Application Registration is to be completed in SPbU Pure system.
Those scientists who are not members of St. Petersburg State University need to fill the registration form to gain access to SPbU Pure system.