Law (with an In-Depth Study of the Japanese Language and Legal System)
40.03.01 In english, japanese and russian
Level of education Bachelor
Type of instruction Full-time
Duration 4 years
- It is the one and only Russian bachelor’s programme with advanced training in Russian law and fundamentals of the Japanese legal system
- Labour market conditions show a demand for lawyers with competences in: Russian law and fundamentals of the Japanese legal system; the culture and traditions of the Japanese people; and English and Japanese
- Students receive a fundamental legal education in this interdisciplinary programme that provides its graduates with a competitive advantage in the labour market
- Administrative Law of Russia and Japan
- Civil Law of Russia and Japan
- Natural Resources Law of Russia and Japan
- Labour Law of Russia and Japan
- Criminal Law of Russia and Japan
- Foreign Economic Relations of Contemporary Japan
- Ethnography and Culture of Japan
- Public Finance Law in Russia and Japan
- Entrepreneurial Law of Russia and Japan
- Contemporary Japan: Economy and Business
- Modern Technology in Financial Markets in Russia and Japan
- Financial Systems of Russia and Japan
- Japanese university professors are involved in the teaching process.
- An interdisciplinary approach makes it possible to achieve efficiency and quality of teaching. This enables students to study: Russian law and the fundamentals of Japanese law; Japanese and English; and the culture and traditions of the Japanese people.
- The teaching staff use advanced teaching methods that meet international standards for higher education, including: case studies, role plays, and business games.
- The programme has been designed taking into account the views of employers on the correlation of graduates' competencies and job functions in their professional activities.
- Nagoya University (Japan)
- Niigata University (Japan)
- Osaka City University (Japan)
- The University of Tokyo (Japan)
- Renmin University of China (China)
- Kyoto University (Japan)
- Hiroshima University (Japan)
- Shanghai University of Political Science and Law (China)
- Harbin Institute of Technology (China)
- Jilin University (China)
- Peking University (China)
- The University of Passau (Germany)
- Universität Hamburg (Germany)
- Freie Universität Berlin (Germany)
- Hanoi Law University (Vietnam)
- Hokkaido University (Japan)
- Waseda University (Japan)
- Kyushu University (Japan)
The programme trains professionals with a set of necessary professional skills, including cultural and linguistic awareness, who are well-placed to embark on a career in the area of Russian-Japanese relations.
Graduates can apply the acquired knowledge and skills in companies and government bodies conducting joint Russian-Japanese projects as well as companies focusing on international cooperation and transboundary projects.
- The programme is internationally accredited by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA), the Certificate dated 26 February 2021.
- The programme is internationally accredited by the Agency for Higher Education Quality Assurance and Career Development (AKKORK), the Certificate dated 28 January 2021.