58.03.01 In english and russian
Level of education Bachelor
Type of instruction Full-time
Duration 4 years
- The bachelor’s programme "Turkish History" is aimed at developing in students a holistic understanding of the political, economic, social, cultural, civilisational, ethnic, confessional, and other features of Türkiye. Students also study in depth the Turkish language, one of its modern dialects, and one or more European languages.
- This academic programme is aimed at applicants who want to build a successful career in: various Russian and international institutions; divisions of Russian and international companies and institutions; state authorities; and administrative institutions.
- Geography of Turkey
- Ethnography and Culture of Turkey
- History of Turkey
- History of Asian and African Countries
- Russian–Turkish Relations
- History of Turkey: Historiography and Sources
The programme trains specialists with the requisite professional skills, including cultural and linguistic ones corresponding to their major. Graduates are ready to conduct research, teaching, and organisational and managerial activities in the field of Asian and African studies.