Set of Documents Required to Apply for Russian Government Scholarship in 2022
- An application for admission to an educational programme of the appropriate level in the format established by the Admissions Committee (filled in upon registration for the Personal Account)
- Consent of the Candidate to Personal Data Processing, Transmission and Storage
- An application form for admission within the quota (filled in block letters and provided with a colour photo)
- A copy of your identity document. Please note that the applicant’s passport should be valid for at least 18 months after the beginning of the planned study period.
- A medical certificate confirming the absence of medical contraindications against studying in the Russian Federation as well as the absence of all types of hepatitis and tuberculosis
- A medical certificate on the absence of the HIV virus and AIDS
- Certificates confirming the undertaking of medical examinations (for specialist’s degree programmes “General Medicine” and “'Dental Medicine” only)
- Educational credential and supplements prepared according to the rules2
- Photo 3×4 cm
- Documents for the portfolio competition
Please note the programmes that marked as Russian and English are taught mainly in Russian.
All the documents issued in a foreign language must be translated into Russian
Set of Documents Required to Apply on Fee-Paying basis in 2022
- Signed application for admission to an educational programme of the appropriate level in the format established by the Admissions Committee
- Consent of the Applicant to Personal Data Processing, Transmission and Storage
- Educational credential and supplements prepared according to the rules
- A copy of your identity document. Please note that the applicant’s passport should be valid for at least 18 months after the beginning of the planned study period. If you need to get a Russian visa please fill in an application form for visa invitation and submit it to Personal Account.
- Photo 3х4 cm
- Competitive selections of documents (Portfolio)
Admissions tests for main programmes are in form of competitive selection of documents (Portfolio). The titles of admission tests are active links to the list of requirements, recommended literature, and, in some cases, sample tests
Documents from international applicants to places on the fee-paying (contractual) basis will be accepted from February 7, 2022 to June 17, 2022, except programme "Advanced Mathematics" (February 7, 2022 to May 22, 2022).
Upon arrival to Saint-Petersburg please remember to provide the following migration documents to the International Admissions Office
- A copy of the entry visa to the Russian Federation (if available)
- A copy of the migration card;
- A signed copy of Rules of Stay in the Russian Federation for Foreign Citizens and Stateless Persons Studying at SPbU;
For more details about the migration documents please click on the Visa Support. To get an invitation for a Russian visa, contact the SPbU International Admissions Office in advance. Note that visa invitation processing time is up to 40 days.