Bobrinsky Palace is an 18 – 19th ct. architecture heritage sight constructed by Luigi Rusca. It is located in one of the oldest districts of St. Petersburg and named after the family who owned the palace from 1798 to 1917. In the 19th ct. Bobrinsky Palace was one of the centres of social and cultural life in St. Peterburg.

Go to Virtual Excursion