Level of education: Bachelor programmes
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 4 years
Language of instruction: English and Russian
Main educational courses
- General Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Quantum Chemistry
- Colloid Chemistry
- Spectral Methods in Chemistry
- Theoretical Fundamentals of Chemical Technology
- General Thermodynamics
- Use of Computers in Chemistry
- Chemistry of Macromolecular Compounds
- Students prepare their individual projects for scientific grants and small enterprises in the field of promotion of new technologies and materials.
- Lectures and practical courses developed in a unique way are aimed to provide skills in solving important research and production issues.
- Highly experienced teaching staff who have academic publications in top-rated Russian and international journals and are award winners for their achievements in chemistry.
- Students are trained to work with: advanced scientific equipment that makes it possible to solve a wide range of production issues; as well as unique instrument facilities that practically do not have analogues in the Russian Federation.
- Students are provided with opportunities to acquire skills in: participating in academic discussions; and preparing and defending their projects for scientific grants and small enterprises in the field of promoting new technologies and materials.
- Leipzig University (Germany)
- Universität Hamburg (Germany)
- National Taiwan University (Taiwan, China)
- The University of Helsinki (Finland)
- Lappeenranta-Lahti University of Technology (Finland)
- ParisTech (France)
- Malmö University (Sweden)
- Stockholm University (Sweden)
- University College London (Great Britain)
- TU Dortmund University (Germany)
- RWTH Aachen University (Germany)
- The Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin (Germany)
- The University of Barcelona (Spain)
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (China)
- Peking University (China)
- The University of Groningen (the Netherlands)
- The University of Southern California (the USA)
Partner organisations where students have practical training are leading institutions in the field of creating new technologies and high-tech equipment.
- Joint Stock Company BIOCAD
- Institute of Silicate Chemistry of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Macromolecular Compounds of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- QA engineer
- R&D engineer
- Analytical equipment operator
- Secondary school teacher
- Sales Manager
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.