Level of education: Bachelor programmes
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 4 years
Language of instruction: English and Russian
Main educational courses
- General Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Quantum Chemistry
- Colloid Chemistry
- Spectral Methods in Chemistry
- Theoretical Fundamentals of Chemical Technology
- General Thermodynamics
- Use of Computers in Chemistry
- Chemistry of Macromolecular Compounds
- Lectures and practical courses developed in a unique way are aimed to provide skills in solving important research and production issues.
- Highly experienced teaching staff who have academic publications in top-rated Russian and international journals and are award winners for their achievements in chemistry.
- Students are trained to work with: advanced scientific equipment that makes it possible to solve a wide range of production issues; as well as unique instrument facilities that practically do not have analogues in the Russian Federation.
- Students are provided with opportunities to acquire skills in: participating in academic discussions; and preparing and defending their projects for scientific grants and small enterprises in the field of promoting new technologies and materials.
Partner organisations where students have practical training are leading institutions in the field of creating new technologies and high-tech equipment.
- Joint Stock Company BIOCAD
- Institute of Silicate Chemistry of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Macromolecular Compounds of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- QA engineer
- R&D engineer
- Analytical equipment operator
- Secondary school teacher
- Sales Manager
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.