The programme is aimed at teaching international students: the peculiarities of Russian law and legal culture; and the fundamentals of Russian commercial law, the law of arbitral procedure, tax law, and labour law. Students will also gain knowledge of the application of international law in Russia.
Tuition fee: 44,250 roubles.
Requirements for studying in the programme (prerequisites):
Bachelor's or master's international students speaking English at a sufficient level (to understand course materials, participate in discussions, prepare a final presentation). English language skills could be confirmed by a B2 certificate.
The programme is aimed at: acquiring basic knowledge about some branches of Russian law; their systematisation; and developing and consolidating practical skills in applying the acquired legal knowledge.
As a result of the training, the student should learn:
– the sources of Russian law, the characteristics of the Russian legal system and culture;
– the details of doing business in Russia;
– application of international law in Russia.
As a result of the training, the student should know how to:
– determine the steps required to open a business in Russia, and protect civil rights within the framework of commercial activities;
– use an appropriate regulatory framework suitable for practice.
As a result of the training, the student should know and acquire the following skills:
– selection and application of legal regulations suitable for the required type of activity and business situation. The Summer School will be held in English. The sufficient knowledge of English is therefore an essential requirement for participation.
For further information and to submit your application, please contact: