A series of online seminars is being implemented jointly with the Hamburg Chamber of Commerce.
Workload: 286 hours
Type of study: online
Period: November 2021 - June 2022.
- Thursday, Friday: from 19:00 to 22:30;
- Saturday: from 16:00 to 20:00;
- Sunday: from 10:00 to 14:00.
Tuition fee: 20,500 roubles
Terms of participation:
- High knowledge of the basics of jurisprudence
- Strong knowledge of German (from B1-B2, a confirmation certificate is not required).
- This course is conducted for students of legal and economic specialties, entrepreneurs, managers and employees of companies who need knowledge in the field of German law and/or European, as well as international economic law.
Master of Laws - LL.M. degree in Hamburg
Graduates with a master's degree, specialists in law and students who have successfully completed the course "International Economic Law" can take part in the master’s programme "Master of Laws - LL.M." of the University of Hamburg, which takes 2 semesters. The course "International Economic Law" can be recognised as the first semester, if the entrance exams will be passed successfully.
After successful completion of the course, a certificate of St Petersburg University is issued.
To participate in the programme, you must:
- After sending the application, you need to get confirmation from the Center's specialist using the contact details you provided.
- Sign an education agreement. Amendments to the contract are not allowed.
- Make a payment based on the details posted on the website*.
*Please note that payment must be made no later than the start date of the programme.