Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: Russian, English
Main educational courses
- European Law
- Institutes of the European Union and Political Decision-Making Process
- History and Theory of European Integration
- Main Policy Areas of the European Union
- Economic Development of the European Union
- It is the first programme in European studies in the Russian Federation, and was opened in collaboration with: the College of Europe (Bruges, Belgium); the University of Limerick (Ireland); and the European Institute of Management (Maastricht, Netherlands).
- The programme is recognised by the Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs (APSIA).
- Many teachers of the programme hold foreign diplomas and academic degrees. They have completed internships in European Union institutions, including the European Parliament and the European Commission.
- Master’s students take part in: role-playing games on modelling the EU; holding ‘Days of Europe’; and delivering regular public lectures on European research.
- The College of Europe (Belgium)
- The University of Bologna (Italy)
Main areas of research
- Sociopolitical challenges in the member countries of the European Union
- EU relations with third countries
- Russian–European Union relations
- Development of European integration
- Various activities of the European Union
- Various development factors of the European Union
- The role of the European Union in the world
The graduates can work at state institutions, universities and colleges, in mass media, in the banking sector, at consulting agencies. They can also start their own businesses.
- Public official
- Research fellow
- University lecturer
- Analyst of business entities
- Analyst of non-governmental organisations
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.