Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: Russian
Main educational courses
- Geographical Information Mapping
- History and Methodology of Geodesy, Cartography and Geoinformatics
- Management and Marketing in Cartography and Geoinformatics
- Experience in Developing and Using Geographical Information Systems
- Legal and Normative-Technical Base of Geodesy, Cartography, and Geoinformatics
- Geographical Information System Software
- Spatial Analysis by the Means of Geographical Information Systems
- Current Issues in Geodesy, Cartography and Geoinformatics
The graduates can start their career with the following jobs: surveyor, topographer, cartographer, map layout editor, application programmer, systems analyst, WEB and multimedia applications developer, consultant on geoinformation systems and technologies.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.