Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: Russian
Main academic courses
- Basic Competences for Psychological Counsellor
- Balint Group
- Clients with Different Character Patterns in Personal Counselling
- Qualitative Methods in Personality Psychology
- Methodical Supervision
- Methodological and Theoretical Problems of the Psychology of Personality
- Introduction to Psychological Counselling: History, Methodology, Approaches
- Fundamentals of Existential Counselling
- Psychodiagnostics of Personality Problems
- Psychology of Identity Processes
- Psychology of Experience
- Psychology of Comprehension
- Contemporary Models of Personal Counselling
- Existential Psychology
The graduates can work as researchers and practicing professionals in the field of studying the psychological problems of the present-day individual and personal counselling for the sake of providing psychological support and preventing psychological problems.
The graduates can work as consulting psychologists at organisations where psychological assistance is required: centres for psychological, educational, medical and social support, crisis centres, helplines, schools, universities, business entities; conduct private consulting practice. In addition, the graduates can work as coaches (personal development trainers) and researchers (in the field of personality psychology and inner world phenomenology).
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.