Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: Russian
Main academic courses
- History and Phenomenology of Religions
- Educational Technologies
- Education Management
- Research Work Fundamentals and Academic Writing
- Theory and Methodology of Intercultural Education
- Development of the ability to design communication projects, and facilitate intercultural dialogue; the most personal approach possible during the learning process; the formation of critical thinking and creative interpretation in professional activities;
- Participation in the development and implementation of integrative educational projects and programmes for intercultural interaction. This may involve adults and children, both in the education system and in the socio-cultural sphere;
- Access to library resources, photo lab, video-editing lab and multimedia, electronic music lab, multimedia systems, video conferencing classroom.
This programme is designed to train specialists in creating a tolerant society and intercultural education, capable of implementing educational projects that are relevant to solving modern intercultural problems.
- Autonomous non-profit educational organization “School League”
- National cultural centres of the city
- Educational organizations of the city а
Graduates of the programme are ready for teaching and educational activities, for developing academic programmes and educational content, and for work in educational management.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.