Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: Russian
Main academic courses
- Macro- and Microeconomics: Advanced Level
- Risk Management: Advanced Level
- Property and Liability Risk Management
- Introduction to Actuarial Analysis
- Finance and Financial Management of Insurance Companies
- Accounting, Control and Audit of Insurance Operations
- World Insurance Market and Insurance Regulation
- Insurance Market Infrastructure, Insurance Management and Marketing
- Special Types of Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Systems and Social Insurance
- Digitalisation in Insurance: Practical Training
- The programme provides an opportunity to receive a fundamental financial and economic education and special knowledge in: risk assessment and management; methods for information retrieval and analysis in risk management and insurance using state-of-the-art information technologies; finance, accounting, analysis and audit of insurance organisations; and management and planning of insurance organisations' activities.
- An important advantage of the programme, making it unique, is its accreditation in compliance with the three professional standards governing activities in the field of insurance and risk management.
- Training is provided by lecturers who have practical experience or are practicing specialists in the field of insurance, actuarial analysis, financial management, brokerage and risk management.
- The training involves close ties with the academic community and the insurance business environment. Students will conduct research focused on the achievements of modern scientific schools of thought and the cutting-edge technologies of the digital economy. The training opens up employment opportunities at Russian and international insurance and reinsurance companies, government agencies, insurance brokerage organisations, and risk management departments of enterprises and organisations.
The programme is aimed at training specialists equipped with fundamental financial and economic knowledge and expertise in risk assessment and management, finance, accounting, analysis and audit of insurance companies, management and planning of insurance companies. The training includes conducting research in the context of achievements of modern schools of scientific thoughts, networking with the academic community and the insurance business environment. The graduates can work in Russian and foreign insurance and reinsurance companies, government agencies, insurance brokerage companies and risk management departments of enterprises and organisations.
- Heads of finance and insurance services and departments
- Heads of risk management departments
- Risk directors
- Risk management specialists
- Directors of insurance companies or their branches
- Insurance specialists
- Directors of insurance brokerage companies
- Insurance brokers
- Specialists in financial consulting
- Specialists in market research and analysis
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.