Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: Russian
- Introduction to Problems of Digital System Investigation and Design
- Control Theory in Information Systems
- Methods of Statistical Information Processing
- Real-time Digital Systems
- Automated Systems of Information Collection and Processing
- Mathematical Methods of Digital Signal Processing
- Digital Control with Prediction
- Digital Control of Machinery
- Algorithmic Fundamentals of Image Recognition
- Methods and Algorithms of Image Processing
- Computer Vision Algorithms
- Problems of Feedback Control Based on Computer Vision
- The academic programme is designed to train master’s students who will be engaged in independent research and development activities in: the research, design, synthesis, mathematical and computer modelling of information-control systems based on cutting-edge computer technologies.
- Unlike similar programmes of technical universities, this academic programme is based on the fundamental knowledge acquired within the walls of a classical university. It focuses graduates not on the use of ready-made mathematical tools, but on their development, the development of new methods and computational algorithms, and innovative software based on them that significantly increase the efficiency of solving practical problems.
The programme is aimed at training of master students focused on research and development in analysis, synthesis, mathematical and computer modelling of digital information and control systems using modern computing facilities and advanced software.
- Systems analysts
- Systems administrators
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.