Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: Russian
Main educational courses
- Financial and Monetary Methods of Economic Regulation
- Current Issues in Finance
- Financial Markets and Financial and Credit Institutions
- Investment Analysis: Theory and Practice
- Investment and International Banking
- International Capital Markets
- Bank Management and Marketing. Advanced Level
- Banking Products and Technologies
- Financial Engineering
- Investment Risk Management
- The programme provides knowledge and skills in a key field of the modern economy. The academic disciplines cover the most pressing problems of the financial system development both at the global and Russian levels. The curriculum is regularly adjusted to reflect changes in the regulatory framework in Russia and abroad.
- The courses are provided with copyright textbooks and monographs covering the main theoretical and applied issues in corporate finance and financial markets.
- Graduates have ample opportunities for employment and subsequent career growth in: commercial banks; investment, brokerage and dealer companies; on stock exchanges; in analytical and rating agencies; in financial investment committees of the St Petersburg Administration and administrations of other constituent entities of the Russian Federation; and in financial services of real sector companies.
- The academic programme has been designed taking into account professional standards and the views of employers on the correlation of graduates' competencies and job functions in their professional activities.
The programme is aimed at training specialists in the field of finance and credit, including banking, financial market activities, financial management. They are capable of implementing innovative programmes and projects in the field of finance. The curriculum supports an individual approach to students and takes into account their scope of academic interests. The programme also includes conducting research and strengthening cooperation with the international academic community as well as business community.
- Commercial and investment banks
- Investment, broker and dealer companies
- Stock, currency and future exchanges
- Analytical and rating agencies
- Financial and investment committees of St Petersburg Administration
- Financial and investment services of companies
- Investment and financial departments of banks and other financial institutions
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.