Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: Russian and Franch
Main academic courses
- Philosophy of the French Enlightenment
- Current Issues in French Philosophy
- Cultural Dominants of France
- Existentialism in France
- Philosophy of History in France
- Post-modernism in France
- Psychiatric Discourse in 20th Century French Philosophy
- The Russian Enlightenment
- Specific Character of Russian Philosophy
- Philosophical Thought in Ancient Russia: Names, Problems, Texts
- Marxism in Russia
- Philosophy of Russian Conservatism
- The Russian Idea
- Russian Positivism
Training comprises educational, pedagogical and research practice at the University. As part of the practical training students: teach independent classes; master educational methods; carry out research in the field of French and Russian philosophy; and acquire skills of analytical work including the preparation of expert opinions in social sciences and humanities.
Having mastered the programme graduates can be employed: in research and educational institutions; as experts, managers and consultants in social sciences and humanities; and as advisors in the sphere of interpersonal and social interactions in government institutions and private companies.
Scholars, teachers, experts, human resources managers, and social workers.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.