Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: Russian
Main academic courses
- Logic and Methodology of Research
- History and Theory of Aesthetics
- Concepts of Modern Asian and African Studies
- Concepts of Contemporary Literary Studies
- Postmodern Asian and African Literatures
- The master's programme ‘Asian and African Literatures (with Asian/African language tuition)’ is aimed at developing in students a holistic understanding of the literary, cultural, civilisational and other features of Asian/African countries and peoples. Students also study theoretical and applied issues in their literary development including certain areas. They develop the nomenclature of a literary critic. Additionally, they study in depth one or more Asian/African languages.
- The programme is designed to develop in students a scientific horizon that makes it possible to: perceive and interpret scientific ideas in various fields of humanitarian research; instil professional skills of scientific inquiries and research; develop the ability to use efficiently the achievements of modern science; work in a research team; and use the knowledge obtained to solve theoretical and applied tasks.
Main areas of research
- Asian and African literatures
- The sphere of interaction with Asian/African countries and peoples
- Russian, regional and international organisations interacting with Asian/African countries and peoples
- Teacher of additional education for children and adults
- Teacher of professional training, vocational education, and lifelong professional education and training
- Expert in education
- Museum curator
- Specialist in organisational and document support for corporate management
- Media correspondent
- Media editor
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.