taught in Russian
Level of education: Clinical residency programme
Type of study: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Main academic courses
- Disaster Medicine
- Clinical Anatomical Pathology
- Public Health and Health Care
- Conventional X-Ray Diagnosis
- Practical Training in Radiology
- Computed Tomography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Practical Training in X-Ray Computed Tomography
- Practical Training in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
The programme is designed to train specialists in the field of medicine who know modern innovative technologies. They will be able to use them in practice in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of various diseases.
Traditionally, a cornerstone of residency training is practical work with patients. As a result, the clinical residency student systematises and deepens the knowledge acquired, and develops a certain set of thinking and practical skills. Practical work is carried out in various radiology divisions of in-patient and out-patient hospitals of clinical bases. It is under the direct supervision of an employee of the department responsible for the work of the division, and division heads.