taught in Russian
Level of education: Clinical residency programme
Type of study: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Main academic courses
- Professional Maintenance in Dentistry
- Scientific Ideology and Technologies of Molecular and Genetic Research in Modern Medicine
- Prosthetic Dentistry
- General Clinical Microbiology
- Physiology of the Maxillofacial Area
- Human Neurophysiology
- General and Special Virology
- Disaster Medicine
- Dentoalveolar Pathology
The programme is designed to: deepen fundamental medical knowledge; improve professional qualifications; and develop the medical judgement of a prosthodontist.
Graduates of the programme are specialists who are able to successfully apply advanced methods of preventing dental diseases, based on fundamental knowledge of pathogenesis, and carry out therapeutic and diagnostic activities. They will be able to take rehabilitation measures to preserve the life and health of patients using modern methods, digital technologies, and cutting-edge scientific advances in prosthetic dentistry.