Level of education: Bachelor programmes
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 4 years
Language of instruction: Russian
Main educational courses
- History of Foreign Architecture and Art
- History of Russian Architecture and Art
- History of Design
- Philosophy and Theory of Design
- Communication Technology in Design
- Sculpture and Plastic Modelling
- Design Project Development
- Computer Technology
- Printing Technologies
- Multimedia technology in Design
- Photographic Technologies
- Printing Graphics Techniques
- The bachelor's programme ‘Graphic Design’ is implemented at St Petersburg University. It provides exceptional opportunities for training graphic designers in the context of professional interdisciplinary relations.
- Along with fundamental academic liberal education, the programme provides the opportunity to acquire professional knowledge, skills and technology in graphic and communicative design.
- Uniquely-designed teaching techniques of profession-oriented courses at the bachelor level train multiskilled graphic designers capable of: independently designing objects of visual information, identification and communication as well as of designing replicated graphic products; designing integrated graphic systems; and performing projects of multimedia design, museum design, event design, and design for social innovations and sustainable development.
Graduates embark on a career in publishing houses and printing companies, advertising and PR-agencies, enterprises, banks and mass media agencies, architectural, design and construction companies.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.