Level of education: Bachelor programmes
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 4 years
Language of instruction: Russian
Main educational courses
- Design Project Development
- History of Design, Science and Technology
- History of Architecture and Art
- Volume-Spatial Composition
- Sculpture and Plastic Modelling
- Computer Technology in Design
- History and Theory of Interior / History and Theory of Garden Art
- History of Town Building / Urban Studies
- Architectural and Engineering Design
- Materials Science and Modern Technology
- The bachelor's programme ‘Environmental Design’ provides a fundamental university liberal education. It also provides the opportunity to acquire professional knowledge, and the skills and technologies of environmental design in the context of professional interdisciplinary relations. Uniquely designed teaching techniques of profession-oriented courses provide training of multiskilled environmental designers. They are capable of performing projects in different design fields such as: the design of small architectural forms; urban design; landscape design; interior design; and architectural, museum and exhibition design.
- There is an opportunity to choose a subject for graduation projects according to student’s personal interests. Individual guidance during their project preparation provides advanced skills in the design of the chosen project area.
- Special attention during the training is paid to the issues of: the adaptation of cultural heritage objects to modern functions; project management; and the legal foundations of professional practice.
- The programme combines advanced information and computer technologies with classical and innovative design methods.
Graduates embark on a career in design companies and architectural offices, construction firms, landscaping and landscape construction companies.
- Interior designer
- Landscape designer
- Exhibition Designer
- Lighting artist
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.