Level of education: Bachelor programmes
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 4 years
Language of instruction: English, Russian
Main educational courses
- Informatics and Fundamentals of Geographic Information Systems
- Real Estate Cadastre
- Modern Technologies of Cadastre Works
- Aerospace Surveys and Photogrammetry
- Real Estate Economics
- Legal Support for Real Estate Cadastre
- Environmental Audit of Territories
- Urban Development Management
- The programme is designed to train specialists in: cadastral registration of real estate; the formation of land lots and other real estate; and cadastral valuation and registration of real estate.
- The programme is unique in that it provides an opportunity to receive a broad fundamental university education in informational, geoinformational, economic and legal support of the real estate cadastre, as well as in Earth sciences. It compares favourably with similar academic programmes implemented in technical and agricultural universities. Graduates of the programme have significant advantages both in the labour market and in their future research activities.
- The programme is unique in that it trains students who are capable of: collecting, processing, analysing, synthesising, evaluating, storing, and transmitting various spatial data. They will use information technology to create a single information space for property management at the state and municipal levels when organising the rational use of land as the main state resource.
- The programme has been designed taking into account professional standards and the views of employers.
The bachelor degree programme trains specialists to work in the agencies of Real Estate Cadastre and Unified State Register of Immovable Property. Graduates land jobs in organisations which support sustainable land use and the development of effective strategy and active policy of land and property relations. They are well-placed to use information technology to process spatial data to provide comprehensive information management of real estate when planning and developing land protection and/or updating the records, evaluating, registering new real estate in the cadastre.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.