Level of education: Bachelor programmes
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 4 years
Language of instruction: English and Russian
Main educational courses
- Micro- and Macroeconomics
- Human Resource Management
- Labour Law and Human Resource Administration
- Information Systems in Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Marketing
- Economic Evaluation of Personnel Projects
- Labour Market Economy
- Recruitment, Personnel Training and Development
- Personnel Motivation and Incentive Systems
The graduates are trained to work as HR specialists at commercial companies and non-profit organisations, HR analysts and consultants at consulting companies and recruitment agencies, specialists in the field of educational services in personnel training.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.