Level of education: Bachelor programmes
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 4 years
Language of instruction: English, Chinese and Russian
Main educational courses
- Theory of Law and State
- History of China
- Culture and Ethnography of China
- History of Law and State
- Constitutional Law of Russia and the PRC
- Criminal Law of Russia and the PRC
- Administrative Law of Russia and the PRC
- Procedural Law of Russia and the PRC
- Civil Law of Russia and the PRC
- Labour Law of Russia and the PRC
- Socio-political System and Economy of China
- Social Security Law of Russia and the PRC
- Commercial Law of Russia and the PRC
- Natural Resources Law of Russia and the PRC
- Foreign Policy of China
The programme is aimed at training lawyers who are competitive both in the Russian and international labour markets. They are equipped with the necessary professional skills, including cultural and linguistic competences, to work in various areas of cooperation with the People's Republic of China.
The specificity of the graduates' professional activity is determined by their competence both in the field of business networking and in other areas, as well as by their understanding of the fundamentals of the Chinese legal system in general and of the particular branches of law directly related to regulation of the appropriate relations.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.