Level of education: Bachelor programmes
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 4 years
Language of instruction: Russian
Main academic courses
- Oriental Language (Japanese, Arabic)
- Second Foreign Language (Spanish, French)
- Russian Language and Standards of Speech
- History of Russian and Foreign Literatures
- History and Culture of Target Language Countries
- Literature of the USA
- Introduction to General Linguistics
- Cultural Studies
The programme studies all fundamental philological disciplines (linguistic and literary), cultural studies and philosophy. This is combined with the acquisition of practical knowledge and skills related to working at the junction of Western and Eastern languages and cultures. Students study to the same depth the main language, English, and the ‘second language’: Japanese (Arabic) or Spanish (French). The focus is on the theory and practice of translation, as well as trainings on intercultural communication.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.