Level of education: Bachelor programmes
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 4 years
Language of instruction: English and Russian
Main academic courses
- History of Russian and Foreign Art and Culture
- History of Applied Art
- Academic Painting
- Academic Drawing
- Academic Sculpture and Plastic Modelling
- Composition and Making Compositions in Material: Ceramics, Porcelain Painting, Textiles, Hot Enamel
- Information Technology and Computer Graphics
- Technical Drawing
- Traditional Industries and Crafts of Peoples of the World
- Artistic Design of Object-Spatial Environment
- The bachelor's programme ‘Applied Art’ provides a fundamental liberal university education, and the opportunity to acquire professional knowledge, skills and creative techniques in applied art.
- The programme includes: the study of painting, drawing and sculpture; training in the creation of compositions in a variety of materials and techniques: ceramics, hot enamel, porcelain painting, hand weaving, batik, tapestry; and an in-depth study of the history of fine and applied arts in the Russian Ethnography Museum, the Hermitage, and the Kunstkamera. This provides students not only with the extensive evidence base, but also generates creativity in the creation of their original works of applied art.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.