Level of education: Bachelor programmes
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 4 years
Language of instruction: Russian
Main academic courses
- History of Italian Culture
- Modern Language of the Region (Italian)
- Italian Identity
- History of Italian Art
- Cultural Geography of Italy
- History of the Italian Language and Literature
- Italian for Culture Experts
- Modern and Contemporary History of Italy
- History of Ancient and Medieval Western Philosophy
- Italian Cinema
- Culture of Everyday Life in Italy
- Entrepreneurial Economics and Business Culture in Italy
- Italian–Russian Cultural Relations and Prospects for Their Development
- Professional Text in Cultural Studies (in Italian)
- Semiotics and Semiology in Italy
- History of European Art
- Theory of Culture
- Philosophy of Culture in Italy
- The Current Humanities in Italy
- Musical Culture in Italy
- Fundamentals of Italian Political History
- Fundamental Issues in Italian Philosophy in the 20th–21st Centuries
- Management of Culture
- Italian Design
- Students receive a unique qualification as it combines fundamental theoretical knowledge with knowledge of Italian culture, communication skills in business and academic Italian, and an understanding of the internal features of the country.
- The programme has been designed by scholars of St Petersburg University in conjunction with Italian research and academic centres.
- Students have an opportunity to take part in exchange education programmes with leading Italian universities.
The programme is designed to train highly qualified specialists who: have in-depth knowledge in the field of theory and history of culture; are knowledgeable of contemporary cultural processes; are able to apply their knowledge and skills in professional activities; and have practical skills in establishing intercultural interaction with representatives of Italian culture.
Graduates can work in: the education sector; research institutions; museums, galleries, exhibition halls, libraries, foundations and other cultural institutions; tourism; the media; international organisations; and business structures having business with Italian partners.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.