Due to the spread of the new coronavirus in China, as well as the emergence of the infection in other countries, students of St Petersburg University have an additional opportunity to be medically examined from 29 January 2020. In a few days, five more stations will be opened in the halls of residence of St Petersburg University. Anyone who wants to consult a doctor can do so at these stations.
From 29 January to 11 February, the medical stations will work on weekdays from 10am to 4pm at the following addresses:
- Room 111, building 4, 70 Botanicheskaya Street, Peterhof
- Room 1, Dormitory No 1, 20 Korablestroitelei Street, St Petersburg
- Dormitory No 17, 66 5th Line, St Petersburg
From 12 February, medical examinations will be carried out on weekdays from 9am to 3pm at the following addresses:
- 35 Universitetskii Prospect, Peterhof
- 16/18 7th Line, St Petersburg