We’d like to inform you about new additional competition among foreign citizens, stateless persons and compatriots residing abroad for places funded by the Russian Government at St Petersburg University.
Please, pay attention that all the necessary documents as well as documents for Portfolio competition have to be submitted before August, 3d 2020. Lists of applicants sorted by name, who have successfully passed the competitive selection will be published at the official website of the SPbU Admissions Committee on or prior to 10 August 2020.
The list of required documents:
- an application for admission to an educational programme of the appropriate level in the format established by the Admissions Committee (filled in upon registration for the Personal Account.
- A questionnaire for your participation in the competition filled in block letters and provided with a colour photo
- a copy of your identity document. Please note that the applicant’s passport should be valid for at least 18 months after the beginning of the planned study period.
- a medical certificate on absence of contraindication against studying
- a medical certificate on the absence of the HIV virus and AIDS
- educational credential and supplements prepared according to the rules
- photo 3×4 cm
- documents Portfolio