Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: English
Benefits of the programme
- The programme aims to equip graduates with leadership skills to successfully implement public strategies of innovative and sustainable development of society.
- The programme is taught in English which facilitates the exchange of knowledge and educational technologies in the field of global public policy.
- The programme is based on best international practices and methodology allowing to training highly qualified analysts, public administrators and political leaders.
- Students have an opportunity to shape and sharpen their skills of leadership, governance, analysis and implementation of public policy.
- The programme includes active teaching and learning tools: business games, round tables, discussions, case studies, and internships.
- Leadership skills developed in the course of study will allow graduates to successfully implement policies and management strategies in today’s complex and unstable society.
- Budget Policy in Russia (Public Budgeting)
- Business and Interest Groups in Russian Public Policy
- Collaboration and Political Decision-Making Process
- Governance Though Communitites
- Inequality and Social Policy in Russia
- Informatics for Public Policy
- Macro and Microeconomics for Public Policy
- Organizational Management and Elaboration of Public Policy
- Political Development and Change
- Political Discourse and Public Affairs
- Political Methodology and Philosophy
- Political Psychology and Public Policy
- Qualitative Methods in Public Policy Analysis
- Quantitative Methods in Public Policy Analysis
- Russia in the New Emerging World Order
- Russian Governance and Decision-Making
- Theories of Public Policy
- Urban Governance and Policy
- Research / Analytical Skills for Public Policy
- Public Policy Evaluation Skills
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills for Leadership and Team Work
- Public programmes manager
- State or municipal official
- Deputy's aide
- Monitoring and evaluation specialist
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.