St Petersburg University has been helping international applicants prepare for the basic educational programmes of bachelor’s and master’s degrees in Russian since 2018. All students enrolled in the programme not only receive the best education, but also an invaluable experience of communication and studying with the University’s leading professors. A well-designed curriculum, qualified teaching staff, bonuses for admission, a voucher for free testing in Russian as a foreign language, modern software, new and comfortable classes, an extensive library, a colourful student life: our students deserve only the best!
The Preparatory Course for international citizens of St Petersburg University is the right step to get high-quality training before entering the University.
- Courses duration – 10 months
- Number of hours – 1,008 hours
- Training format – full-time/remote
- Training schedule - from 1 September to 30 June (2 semesters)
- Applications are accepted from 16 December to 3 August (for full-time students) and from 16 December to 25 August (for distance learning students)
- The cost of training – 272,000 roubles
St Petersburg University offers preparatory courses for international applicants to higher education institutions in the following fields of study: