Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: Russian
Areas of specialisation
- Mathematical and Information Support of Economic Activity
- Methods of Mathematical Modelling of Dynamic Processes
- Operations Research Methods and Models
- Modern Control Theory
- Continuous Mathematical Models
- Discrete and Probabilistic Models
Graduates are capable of a wide range of research and teaching activities at research centres, R&D companies, universities, colleges and many other organisations.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.