Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: Russian
- Modern Issues in the Theory of Foreign Language Teaching
- Linguodidactic Fundamentals of Testing
- Linguocultural Studies
- Linguistic Analysis and Interpretation of Text
- Modern Linguistic Concepts in Theory and Practice of Russian as a Foreign Language
- Methods of Research in Practice of Russian as a Foreign Language
- National Picture of the World: Formation and History of Development
The graduates can work as teachers of Russian as a foreign language, research workers at libraries, research fellows at the Institute of Linguistic Research, on radio and television, in business centres related to the reception and support of foreign citizens (scientific, business, tourist, cultural and educational activities), at secondary and higher educational institutions. If the graduate has been issued a certificate of the completion of the additional educational programme "Language Testing", he/she can work as a tester of Russian as a foreign language.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.