Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: English, Russian
- Current Issues in International Cultural Exchange Studies
- Methodology of Study of International Cultural Integration
- Key Methodological Issues in Studying European Education Space
- Political Aspects of International Human Rights Protection Studies
- Foreign Cultural Policy Studies
- Social Urban Studies
The graduates can work at governmental agencies and business structures, Russian and international cultural centres, in the field of international tourism and education.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.