Mathematical and Information Support of Economic Activity
Level of education Master
Type of instruction Full-time
Duration 2 years
- The master’s programme ‘Mathematical and Information Support of Economic Activity’ combines a high level of mathematical training with a high level of training in the field of theoretical computer science and software engineering. The programme is designed to train specialists who are capable of developing truly high-tech software or carrying out and organising world-class research.
- The programme provides students with an opportunity to major in various fields according to their interests. Due to the wide range of special courses, they can choose an individual educational path depending on their preferences.
- Special attention is paid to individual work with students in the framework of research internships and directly in research teams.
- Traditionally, students have practical training in leading international and Russian technology companies and research teams.
- The curriculum of the master's programme is structured in such a way that it makes it possible to combine study and work activities within the subject areas of the academic programme.
- Technische Universität Kaiserslautern (Germany)
- The University of Bari Aldo Moro (Italy)
- Polytechnic University of Bari (Italy)
- The University of Mexico (Mexico)
- Wuhan University of Technology (China)
Graduates will be capable of solving problems appropriate to their qualifications and related to:
- developing and applying instruments of mathematical support for information systems;
- developing software and methods for administering information systems and networks (including global ones);
- developing algorithms and software for computer equipment and automated systems;
- using computer technology, as well as the development of new areas and methods of using computer technology and automated systems in information systems and networks.
Graduates are capable of a wide range of research and teaching activities at research centres, R&D companies, universities, colleges and many other organisations.
- Dell EMC
- Digital Design
- Jet Brains
- Software architect
- IT testing engineer
- IT system technician
- IT project manager
- Software development manager
- Technical writer (expert in technical documentation for information technology)
- Systems analyst
- Information and communication system administrator
- Software engineer
- Application integration specialist
- Consultant in digital literacy development (digital curator)
- Specialist in research and development organisation and development
- R&D specialist
- Specialist in computer-aided manufacturing
- Teacher of professional training, vocational education, and lifelong professional education and training