03.03.02 In english and russian
Level of education Bachelor
Type of instruction Full-time
Duration 4 years
The programme provides in-depth training in physics, mathematics and information technology. Graduates of the programme are ready to conduct fundamental research in the physico-mathematical and related fields. They can work for modern high-tech enterprises developing research-intensive products.
- Atomic Physics
- Quantum Mechanics
- Basics of Nuclear Physics
- Fundamentals of Quantum Optics and Informatics
- Higher Algebra
- Higher Mathematics
- Mathematical Analysis
- Introduction to Informatics
- Computer-Aided Facilities and Systems
- Laboratory in Experimental Physics
- Methods of Computational Physics
- Practicum in Informatics
- Physical Basics of Radio Electronics. Laboratory Practicum
- The bachelor’s programme ‘Physics’ is unique in that it trains professional researchers who are able to apply modern physical and mathematical methods to a wide range of natural sciences and industries.
- Students master the advanced fields of physics, mathematics, information technology. They then strengthen their fundamental knowledge with practical research work on world-class advanced equipment.
- The programme training provides in-depth knowledge of general physics, theoretical physics, mathematical courses, informatics, programming and numerical methods, as well as professional skills in research using sophisticated experimental equipment.
- Graduates of the programme are fully prepared for continuing their education in master’s programmes and for a successful academic career.
The programme is aimed at training specialists in the field of physics, mathematics and information technology capable of conducting fundamental research in the physico-mathematical and related fields. They can work for modern high-tech enterprises developing research-intensive products.
- Head of design engineering department
- R&D specialist
- Specialist in computer-aided design of technological processes
Organisations where our graduates work
National Research Center 'Kurchatov Institute’
- Joint Institute for Nuclear Research
- State corporations: ROSCOSMOS, ROSATOM, and others
- Institutes of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Steklov Mathematical Institute, Institute of Macromolecular Compounds, Ioffe Institute, and others
- R&D and production organisations: JSC Atomenergoproekt, JSC Gidropribor, Krylov State Research Centre, and others
- IT companies: Google, Yandex, Doctor Web, Siemens, EURECA, and others
- Higher educational institutions of Russia, neighbouring countries and beyond.
- State Accreditation Certificate No 2011 dated 16 June 2016