Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: German
Main academic courses
- German as a Foreign Language: A Propaedeutic Course for Master's Students
- Programme Requirements and Classes Planning
- Professional Competences of a Teacher of German and Classes Design
- Teaching and Learning Materials and Multimedia: Development and Use
- Linguistic Fundamentals of Intercultural Communication
- German and Russian Idioms in the Dialogue of Cultures
- German and Russian Phraseology in Intercultural Communication
- Creative Writing in the Theory and Practice of Teaching German as a Foreign Language.
- Introduction to the History of German Theatre and Cinema
- History of Germany in German Literature
- History of German Culture.
- German Philosophy in the German Cultural Context
- Translation Problems in Interlingual Communication
- Comparative Typology of Russian and German: Grammar, Vocabulary
The process of training involves: teaching and research practice at St Petersburg University; and teaching practice at the partner institutions in Germany.
- Teachers of higher educational institutions
- Teachers of secondary schools, gymnasiums, centers of German culture, and foreign language courses
- Specialists in intercultural communication
- Philologists for scientific and publishing activities
Organisations where our graduates work
- Secondary schools, language schools, universities
- German-Russian Meeting Centre
- Representative offices of German companies in Russia
- Companies working in culture and tourism areas
- Media companies
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.