Computer and Applied Linguistics
45.04.02 In russian
Level of education Master
Type of instruction Full-time
Duration 2 years
- Mathematical Fundamentals of Machine Learning
- Machine Learning and Data Analysis
- Semantic Analysers
- Python Programming
- Domain Specific Languages
- Methods of Automated Analysis of Sentence Structure/Modern Issues in Machine Translation
- Statistic Combinatory Methods in Linguistic Research
- Morpho-Syntactic Analysers of Texts
The educational trajectory ‘Computational Linguistics and Intellectual Technology’ is designed to train specialists in automated natural language processing for practical work in the field of computer-aided linguistic technologies.
The educational trajectory ‘Modern Technologies of Linguistic Manipulation’ is designed to train specialists in the field of: modern strategies of linguistic manipulation and speech influence; the theory of discourse; language policy; and pragmalinguistics.
- Automated language processing, machine translation, corpus linguistics, linguistic problems of artificial intelligence
- The theory of discourse, linguistic pragmatics, sociolinguistics
- The University of Helsinki (Finland)
- Charles University (the Czech Republic)
- The University of Tübingen (Germany)
- Masaryk University (the Czech Republic)
Our graduates are highly skilled specialists in such areas as: automated language processing; machine translation; linguistic problems of artificial intelligence; the theory of speech influence; pragmatics; and sociolinguistics.