Historical Performance on Keyboard Musical Instruments
Level of education Master
Type of instruction Full-time
Duration 2 years
- Management in Culture and Arts
- Research Methodology in Arts and Humanities
- Music Theory Systems
- Fundamentals of Musicological Text Editing and Design
- Baroque Treatises on Music
- The master’s students of this programme simultaneously learn to play three old musical instruments and at the same time receive a fundamental university education.
- The training is focused on authentic, historically accurate interpretation. Students have an opportunity to practice on original historical musical instruments and their museum replicas.
- Many students and graduates of the programme become prize winners of international and all-Russian contests and festivals of organ art.
- Among the lecturers of the programme are leading Russian and foreign musicians and art theorists.