Level of education Master
Type of instruction Full-time
Duration 2 years
- History and Phenomenology of Religions
- Educational Technologies
- Education Management
- Research Work Fundamentals and Academic Writing
- Theory and Methodology of Intercultural Education
- Anthropology of Childhood
- The German Institute for Adult Education (Germany)
- Leibniz University Hannover (Germany)
- The University of Helsinki (Finland)
- The programme is based on the axiological foundation of open education as a means of achieving personal and social progress and well-being.
- The courses of the programme combine in-depth training in the field of modern pedagogy with the practical development of advanced educational technologies. This makes it possible to involve master’s students in productive social practices of intercultural dialogue on the basis of successful educational institutions and relevant projects.
- Master’s students are provided with access to the library resources, photo laboratory, video editing and multimedia laboratory, electronic music laboratory, multimedia complex, and a video conferencing class.
This programme is designed to train specialists in creating a tolerant society and intercultural education, capable of implementing educational projects that are relevant to solving modern intercultural problems.
- Autonomous non-profit educational organization “School League”
- National cultural centres of the city
- Educational organizations of the city
Graduates of the programme are ready for teaching and educational activities, for developing academic programmes and educational content, and for work in educational management.