37.05.02 In english and russian
Level of education Specialist
Type of instruction Full-time
Duration 5 years
- The specialist’s programme ‘Employment Psychology’ is designed to train specialists to be ready to solve effectively the complex tasks of psychological support for the performance of: employees of government agencies; employees and departments in national security, defence and law enforcement agencies; various associations and organisations; and in the field of public relations
- During training, students acquire state-of-the-art knowledge and practical skills in: psychological assessment; professional selection, monitoring and planning of individual professional development of public servants and corporate employees; and evelopment and implementation of support systems for personnel decisions and performance management of senior officers
- The programme is designed to develop competencies that enable graduates to address the organisational and psychological support of social and political activities of the executive authorities in a wide range of areas: social and economic policy; local government; interparliamentary and interethnic cooperation; human resources management; management; political influence; conflict management and conflict resolution; and professional health
- The five-year programme enables students to: acquire in depth the fundamental and applied disciplines; develop skills in psychological diagnosis, counselling, correction, development and training; learn how to plan and implement research projects; and discover the psychological resources of their own personality
- Psychological Correction and Rehabilitation
- Psychological Assistance in Emergency
- Psychological Support of Professional Activity
- Psychology of Government and Political Activity
- Psychology of Communication in Organisations
- Psychology of Personnel Assessment and Certification
- Psychology of Decision Making. Decision Making Training
- Psychology of Socio–Political Influence
- Psychology of Human Resources Management
- Psychology of Extremism and Terrorism
- Stress-Management in Professional Activity.
- Anti-Burnout Training
- Conflict Management in Organisations
- Economic Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Psychology of Mass Phenomena
- Psychology of Government Public Relations
- Extreme Psychology: Extreme Conditions, Traumatic Stress and Its Consequences
- Coaching in Organisations: Theory and Practice
- Negotiation Theory and Practice
- Psychology of Political Personality
- Along with fundamental academic education, students acquire the necessary knowledge and professional practical competencies in social, organisational, political psychology, and psychology of management.
- The training is provided by recognised experts in: crisis psychology; professional psychodiagnostics; interethnic and interfaith relations; staff assessment; and competence assurance.
- The programme provides the possibility to acquire applied skills during practical classes. These include training, business games, project work, and training using case methods.
- The training of specialists includes uniquely designed courses that are not taught in other universities: ‘Psychology of Innovation Management’ and ‘Psychology of Government Public Relations’ to name just a few.
- The programme has been designed taking into account the requirements of the labour market and the views of expert community representatives. This makes it possible to prepare sought-after specialists with the knowledge and skills necessary for conducting professional activities.
- Graduates are qualified to receive EuroPsy certificates – the European standard for professional qualifications adopted by the European Federation of Psychologists' Associations (EFPA).
- Students have an opportunity to take part in unique annual international events: ‘Winter Psychological School’; the international scientific conference ‘Ananievskiye chteniya’; and the international conference ‘Psychology of the 21st Century’.
- Vilnius University (Lithuania)
- Yale University (the USA)
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology (Norway)
- Aarhus University (Denmark)
- The Plovdiv University Paisii Hilendarski (Bulgaria)
- The University of Zaragoza (Spain)
- Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski (Bulgaria)
- University of Beira Interior (Portugal)
- Vytautas Magnus University (Lithuania)
- University of Delaware (the USA)
- University of Minho (Portugal)
- University of Portsmouth (Great Britain)
- University of Santiago de Compostela - USC (Spain)
- Tohoku University (Japan)
- University of Houston (the USA)
- University of Edinburgh (Great Britain)
- Jagiellonian University (Poland)
The programme has been internationally accredited by the Direction for Evaluation and Accreditation of the Andalusian Agency of Knowledge (DEVA-AAC) as part of the institutional accreditation of the Faculty of Psychology, the Certificate dated 3 May 2019