Accounting, Analysis, Audit
Level of education Master
Type of instruction Full-time
Duration 2 years
- Analysis and Interpretation of Financial Statements
- Budgeting and Performance Measurement
- Consolidated Financial Reporting
- Fundamentals of Accounting and Audit
- Financial Accounting for Multinational Companies
- This is the first academic programme in Russia to be awarded accreditation (April 2014) from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), one of the oldest international professional organisations in the world.
- Graduates intending to continue postgraduate professional training for an ACCA diploma (qualification) are exempted from eight out of the 14 exams in basic compulsory subjects. It can significantly reduce their expenditure of time and money while earning a globally recognised ACCA certificate.
- With ACCA accreditation, the training expands our graduates' chances for employment and career growth at leading international audit companies, including PwC, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, EY (Ernst & Young), KPMG, as well as at big companies operating in the financial and banking sectors.
- Uniquely designed textbooks developed by the teachers of St Petersburg University serve as the learning and teaching resources for the accounting and financial set of academic disciplines. These textbooks are published by leading Russian publishers and are nationally recognised.
- Students have an opportunity to build their individual educational path by choosing from a wide range of special disciplines in accordance with their professional and career interests.
- The academic programme has been designed taking into account professional standards and the views of employers on the correlation of graduates' competencies and job functions in their professional activities.
- The International University in Geneva (Switzerland)
- Bielefeld University (Germany)
- The Sapienza University of Rome (Italy)
- New York University (the USA)
- Frederick Community College (the USA)
- The University of Tampere (Finland)
- The University of Helsinki (Finland)
- Stockholm University (Sweden)
- Performance management / management accounting
- Financial reporting
- Audit and related services
- Financial management
- Accounting and taxation
- Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Russia
- Ernst & Young (CIS) B.V. branch in St Petersburg
- Gazprom Neft
- Rosgosstrakh PAO
- United Power Company
- Baltika Brewery